SHL OPQ32 Personality Questionnaire
The SHL Occupational Personality Questionnaire, the OPQ32, is one of the most widely used and respected measures of workplace behavioural style in the world. It sets a high standard of measurement excellence, providing HR professionals and business managers with relevant and accurate information to make fast and well-informed people decisions. The OPQ32 provides a clear framework for understanding the impact of personality on job performance. It is internationally recognised for its accuracy of assessment. Over 90 independent validation studies have been conducted on the OPQ over a period of 25 years, across 20 countries and 40 industries, providing concrete evidence of its power to predict performance in the workplace.
The OPQ32 is the latest and most detailed version of the OPQ. It provides information on 32 relevant personality characteristics. The OPQ comes in Item Response Theory (OPQ32r), Ipsative (OPQ32i) and Normative (OPQ32n) versions. The OPQ32r is the latest version form of the OPQ and is our preferred measure of personality.
Customer Contact Styles Questionnaire (CCSQ)
The Customer Contact Styles Questionnaire has been designed to measure 16 dimensions of personality, which have been found to be important in sales and customer service roles. The CCSQ comes in both Ipsative (CCSQ7.2) and Normative (CCSQ5.2) versions.
Work Styles Questionnaire (WSQ)
The Work Styles Questionnaire has been specifically designed to help assess and develop 17 personality factors associated with successful job performance in the areas of manufacturing and production. The WSQ comes in a normative version (WSQ N) only.
Motivation Questionnaire (MQ)
The Motivation Questionnaire (MQ) measures 18 dimensions of motivation and provides a comprehensive understanding of those situations that increase and decrease an individual’s motivation
Our Psychometric Testing Service
Erko Coaching helps organisations and recruitment companies quickly screen and select the most appropriate candidates for their campaigns. We offer:
- a comprehensive psychometric testing service – you give us candidate details, we provide you with an ordered list of candidates based on your selection criteria.
- fast turn around on ability and skills tests – we will work with candidates to facilitate speedy responses
- tests only from the world’s leading providers – ensuring validity and reliability of results
- provision of multiple payment facilities – including personalised account, PayPal, BACS, credit/debit cards
- comprehensive reports on candidate performance – optional feedback to organisations and candidates
- Full consultancy support – from our experienced Talent Management Consultants
Fast Turn-Around Online Testing
- Comprehensive Reports
- Expert Advice on Test Selection
- Fully Managed Service
- Optional Telephone Feedback